Tuesday, June 13, 2006

After Long Hiatus

To my loyal readers (hi Jim and Jim), sorry about the long period without any post. I was in the Keys for a week and work has been hell since returning. My boss suffered a minor heart attack while I was gone and needless to say things were a bit hectic for a while.

He's back to work now and things are returning to normal, so hopefully I can begin to post regularly again. There has been a lot going on in the world of politics and I've got plenty to say, so stay tuned.

In the mean time, I'm going to live blog Tropical Storm Alberto. Here it goes:

It rained some yesterday, and today. The end.

1 comment:

Jim said...

My God... what a gripping description of the Hell you've been through. Man, I was there... I WAS THERE!! Braving the elements with Jason and Suanne... the fierce winds, the savage rain, battling Nature's fury like sailors of old!

So how did you end up getting rid of the giant squid in your living room?