Friday, March 30, 2007

All According To Plan

I see another member of al-Queda is claiming torture at Guantanamo:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A suspected Saudi terrorist told a military hearing that he was tortured into confessing that he was involved in the bombing of the USS Cole, according to a Pentagon transcript released Friday.

Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, a Saudi national of Yemeni descent, said he made up stories that tied him to the 2000 Cole attack, which killed 17 U.S. sailors and nearly succeeded in sinking the $1 billion destroyer in Aden harbor, Yemen.

"From the time I was arrested five years ago, they have been torturing me. It happened during interviews. One time they tortured me one way, and another time they tortured me in a different way," al-Nashiri said, according to the transcript. "I just said those things to make the people happy. They were very happy when I told them those things."

Gee, what a surprise considering this is part of their training!

Look for the useful idiots, lead by that intellectual giant Rosie O'Donnell, to pick this one up and run with it. And then enemies such as the Iranian mullahs will talk about how well they're treating their British "guest" compaired to the evil Americans.

No comments: