Friday, February 03, 2006

Careful What You Wish For

When Democrats started their "Culture of Corruption" assualt against Republicans I knew it was a bad idea. I don't think anybody is denying that there is too much money in Washington, but to try and paint the other side as the only recepient of it is foolish. It stands to reason that the Party in power will receive money in an attempt to gain favor. However, that doesn't mean the money is flowing only in one direction. With stories about Harry Reid coming to the fore, watch for the Democrats to drop this strategy in favor of a different one that will be doomed to fail as well.

I don't consider it to be against my interest to give advice to the opposition, because I'm a believer in the two party system, so my advice to the Democrats is this: Come up with some new, positive, ideas. Simply not being the Republicans will get you nowhere fast... ah, nowhere faster.

No comments: